The Indian Professional Boxing Association is a National Boxing Governing Body that sanctions professional boxing matches and awards national and subordinate championships. The IPBA is a member organization of the World Boxing Association, the World Boxing Organization, the International Boxing Federation and the Pan Asian Boxing Association.
Courage, Determination, Respect and Passion.
• To promote and develop Boxing in India.
• Make boxing accessible to all regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
• Provide sporting pathways and development opportunities to all involved to be the best they can be.
• Provide quality clubs offering sporting pathways and lifetime involvement for all.
• Providing effective communication and stakeholder engagement to create a community that is broader & wider than the sport itself.
The IPBA is the only Professional Boxing Body in India having affiliations with three of the top International Boxing Bodies in the world:
WBO, WBA and IBF/USBA.
Champions aren't made in the gym
Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
|WBO Convention, Orlando, FL, USA|
|WBO General Assembly Executive Committee
||WBO Cocktail Party
||WBO Gala Dinner