The Indian Professional Boxing Association is the National Governing Body for Professional Boxing in India, which sanctions professional boxing matches and awards national and subordinate championship titles. IPBA is a member organization of the World Boxing Association (WBA), the World Boxing Organization (WBO), the International Boxing Federation (IBF) and the World Boxing Society (WBS).
Courage, Determination, Passion and Respect
• To promote and develop Professional Boxing in India.
• Make boxing accessible to all, regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
• Provide quality clubs offering sporting pathways and lifetime involvement for all.
• Provide athletic and personal development opportunities to all involved.
• Provide effective communication and stakeholder engagement to create a community that is broader and wider than the sport itself.
IPBA is the only Professional Boxing Body in India having affiliations with three of the top International Boxing Bodies in the world: World Boxing Organization (WBO), World Boxing Association (WBA) and International Boxing Federation (IBF/USBA).
Champions aren't made in the gym
Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
|WBO Convention, Orlando, FL, USA|
|WBO General Assembly Executive Committee
||WBO Cocktail Party
||WBO Gala Dinner